When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable in your niche. You won’t be just a company relying on how the wind blows in the market, you get a say in how it goes. When you get to establish your online branding game properly, you establish and build authority. This is a big deal for a lot of companies, as you’ll likely want to build yourself as an authority in your field. And if you want to accomplish such a feat, there’s a ton of ways to go about this. So many, in fact, that sometimes it can overwhelm businesses that start out. In this series of guides to online branding, we’ll start with the basics of building your brand authority. Perhaps one of the most recognizable and effective ways to accomplish this is through blogging. How does this work, though?
Blogging 101: What You Need To Know
Blogging isn’t just about writing, though. A huge part of blogging has to do with studying your audience, understanding what sort of content they might need, assessing what type of content you want to write, and weaving them all together. Such a task requires a lot of research and experimentation, which can get tedious for a regular marketer. However, if you’re looking for results, especially in a market as huge as Hong Kong’s, it does help to be familiar with how blogging works. This will help you create and produce pieces of content and blogs that not only appeal to your audience but also establish your name and brand within your niche. Before you go straight to writing, though, it helps to understand that you may want to follow particular sets of advice to be able to maximize your potential to make content. And if you get to follow the advice below carefully, you might pull off blogging success in just a few months.
Build Brand Authority: Why Blogging?
When we talk of ways to improve brand authority, we usually think of methods such as pretty and stunning graphics, as well as various forms of multimedia advertising. After all, what better way to build a brand than actually coming up with a catchy and recognizable ad, right? Well, what if we tell you there’s a much cheaper way of generating the same traction? That’s right – blogging is actually capable of boosting your brand authority without forcing you to spend so much on promotions and production. Why blogging, though?
- People still love to read. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube might show that people love photos and videos, but customers still read blogs for reliable reviews and impressions. When you take the time to write lengthy but informative pieces, you appear as reliable to users.
- Serious consumers do heavy research. If you want to look for loyal customers, invest in making reviews and articles that people will take a lot from. Serious customers will take the time to read and research pieces because they want information that they can use in the long term, precisely because they’re considering your product.
- Blogs can be specifically tailored to consumers. Unlike photos and videos that are more or less made to appeal to a huge audience, blog posts can be made specifically to cater to a particular audience. If you want to make an article on a specific topic or issue, a blog will likely be a good medium to contain lengthy and informative tidbits on the subject without attracting the wrong users.
- Blogs may never disappear. Despite the appeal of just looking at photos or watching videos, blogs stay because of people’s attachment to reading. When customers want quick and easy to access information, they don’t wait for a specific section of a video to come up. Rather, they really look into a blog for information. You can take advantage of this tendency.
Blogging 101: The Basics
Blogging isn’t just about writing articles and reviews, though. If you want blogging to work to your brand’s advantage, you’ll want to maximize the opportunities blogging offers to get your voice to most consumers out there. What a lot of people don’t realize is that blogging’s benefits really come over time, meaning you have to start early on if you want to reap blogging’s many benefits in the long run. How exactly should you approach this process?
- Choose your platform well. If you search for the “best blogging platform,” you’ll likely end up with a ton of suggestions. Websites and services such as WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Blogspot are just some of the many platforms that can host your blog. However, the best platform for your brand really depends on the kind of objectives you have and what you want to achieve.
- Pick a niche and stick to it. Your brand and your company might be involved in a lot of niches, especially if your brand relies heavily on lifestyle. However, it helps to be aware of exactly what kind of content you want to produce on what particular topics so you don’t have a lot of trouble writing in the long run. Invest in writing content in niches that your brand really caters to, so your content will always be relevant to consumers.
- Choose topics that matter today and tomorrow. Choosing a niche can be quite tricky, and sticking to it can be trickier. A way to approach this is through choose topics to write about that matter to your audience in a general sense, and also topics that appeal to them on a specific “level.” This means you ought to make content for both newbies and veterans in your field unless you want your brand to specifically stick to a topic or a theme.
- Develop a style that works for you. If you want to make blog posts that resonate with your audience, you need to write posts in a style that works for your brand’s voice and your audience preferences. What sort of personality do you want your brand to project? If you want to be authoritative, you can go formal. If you want to be friendly, you can be casual. It’s not just grammar that counts in blog post formats, but most importantly your style and approach as well.
- Build consistency in your work. When you finally choose the kind of content you want to write, you need to start writing your blogs consistently. This doesn’t just mean sticking to a schedule, but also sticking to your niche and your tone. Be sure you’re allotting enough time to proofread and research your piece well. And try to ensure the kind of voice you use in works remain consistent throughout your blog’s life cycle.
Blogging: It’s More Than Just Writing
With the above in mind, hopefully, you now have a good idea of just how helpful blogging can be when it comes to establishing your brand authority. No, blogging isn’t just you sharing stories. No, blogging isn’t just about featuring products. And most importantly, blogging isn’t just about populating your website with “content.” In the case of online branding, blogging plays a huge role in establishing your position in your particular niche. As shown above, if you blog, you prove to your niche that you’re willing to show and share something new and unique to your particular field of interest. In the case of branding, blogging provides your voice with a mechanism through which you can share your overall message to your users.
As such, blogging is such an integral skill to learn when it comes to establishing your online branding and brand authority. Should you need any assistance on writing top-notch blogs, Pnetform Web Development can be the team to do the job for you. Our team understands the principles of blogging explored above, and we make it our mission to ensure your voice gets itself a flexible medium to share just how unique your brand is compared to the rest of your particular niche.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...