When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons in places “people would most likely click.” If you hire web design companies to help you with your site, they will likely introduce you to a lot of things that factor in on your overall design.
Part of this will be something that’s known as a website framework. This “framework” serves as a roadmap that essentially determines just which elements mesh and work together to create the kind of website you need.
And in the case of today’s market, you’ll greatly benefit from a responsive website – as in a website that prioritizes the user’s convenience in terms of accessing precisely the kind of content and features that will help them make the most out of their website. So What Are Some Best Frameworks that can work the best for you?
- Bootstrap Lets You Make Easy Mobile-First Projects
- Foundation Makes Web Design Easy To Access
- Pure Gets You A Ton Of Tools For Creativity
- Skeleton Is Dead Simple For Straightforward Designs
- Use A Framework That Lasts For A Long Time
Bootstrap Lets You Make Easy Mobile-First Projects
A huge aspect of responsive web design hinges on a website’s capacity to be actually viewable in mobile properly. Bootstrap allows you to design websites with these in mind thanks to its efficient front-end development framework system. It has a structured grid system that works so well with its easy-to-navigate features. This allows developers to actually build all sorts of websites even with a lack of technical skills. Bootstrap users can have access to a quick start-up guide that they can always go back to in order to start making their websites right away. Its strong mobile support also makes for a ton of opportunities for devs and teams to focus on mobile-first websites.
- Bootstrap has CSS-based and HTML-based templates that will allow you make common UI components such as tooltips, carousels, accordions, tabs, modals, alerts, dropdowns, navigations, buttons, and forms with ease.
- Bootstrap’s powerful framework also allows you to create responsive and flexible design layouts without spending too much effort.
- You can create an assortment of multi-column layouts, navigation bars, pre-defined classes, and tabs for different amounts of content with relative ease. You can use Bootstrap to make yourself both a basic and complicated website without too much worries.
Foundation Makes Web Design Easy To Access
Like Bootstrap, Foundation remains one of the most popular front-end frameworks out there thanks to its ease-of-use and easy-to-access controls. Its a framework that’s ultra responsive to its users, which allows you to effectively create seamless designs for all sorts of applications, websites, and even templates for emails. Foundation can be such an easy framework to learn thanks to its huge library of media, navigational tools, and layouts for you to tinker and mix and match.
Its numerous plugins also provide you with quite an extensive choice of options. For you to create exactly the kind of responsive website you need without being hassled with too much technicalities.
- Foundation is a mobile-first framework that allows developers to experiment with best practices on various gadgets and browsers. It supports stylized components on CSS, 12-column grids, and it’s compatible with a ton of browsers. This makes work with Foundation very worth the while.
- In fact, foundation websites are supported by Android, Internet Explorer, IE Mobile, Mobile Safari, Opera, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. You don’t need to worry about compatibility with Foundation.
Pure Gets You A Ton Of Tools For Creativity
Users up for a challenge can actually rely on Pure to up the ante on features they can select. Pure is a small set of CSS modules, all of which users can tinker with, mix and match, select and modify, and curate to fit exactly the kind of websites they need to make. The extensive range of CSS components and its customizer. Will allow you to be able to create stunning applications and websites with strong design components. You won’t have any trouble exploring your creativity with pure in mind. You can rely on Pure if you want a CSS-intensive tool at your disposal.
- Pure offers a minimalist approach to website frameworks, which allows you to customize how your elements look like without having to spend too much effort. This makes Pure a recommended system for developers who want a change of pace from other ‘mainstream” frameworks.
- Pure composed of CSS Modules that make up quite a small framework. This can make your work much easier, much lighter, but at the same time offering the same robust capabilities others have.
- Pure also has vertical menus by default, which you can customize with minimal styling. Creating menus and other forms of elements are extremely easy, and you don’t need much effort to create a basic website. That can be customized in the long run depending on your needs.
Skeleton Is Dead Simple For Straightforward Designs
When you hear of the term “Skeleton,” you’d likely think of something with bare bones, pun intended. And with respect to responsive design frameworks, this is actually a good way of describing Skeleton. In fact, this is such a simple framework that users can really make renditions of responsive mobile applications. And websites that relies on accessing precisely the kind of features you need without compromising quality. It contains an organized file structure, which is beneficial if you’re shooting for simple tabs, form buttons, foundation design, and basic UI elements. You can create simple yet aesthetically-pleasing websites with this framework with much ease.
- Skeleton composed of a fluid grid system with 12 columns. On its core, it has a maximum width of 960px, and offers you basic typography and minimal styles for elements. Common in HTML like text areas, inputs, links, and buttons.
- While Skeleton doesn’t offer a lot of features at first glance, its core strengths lie completely in that it’s a light CSS framework. This means you can create a powerful website with just 400 lines of code. This is very different from common frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap. That can make it overwhelming for you to look at countless lines of code. Before ever starting work on your website.
- Skeleton is built to be a starting point, which means you’re expected to use other frameworks. To build upon what you make with Skeleton. Point here is that you can create robustly powerful simple designs with Skeleton. That can be extremely customizable in the long run. This can pave way to highly customizable websites that you can easily modify without having to risk destroying your entire set of code.
Use A Framework That Lasts For A Long Time
If you’re looking to make a website from a more strategic standpoint. You’ve got to remove your mindset from solely making a “good-looking” website. You need to see if there are ways you can fulfill your objectives in a much more straightforward fashion.
Exploring some of the best frameworks in web design can definitely position you to be more prepared when tackling newer and better ways of showcasing your branding. Remember, some of the frameworks above shouldn’t be forcibly used in your designs. Rather, you should take note what exactly makes these frameworks work. And what form of context you can best use them with.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...