When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it has a lot to do with creating appeal to your business. How do you make this happen? Well, it helps to start with the reality that web design isn’t just about visuals – it has a lot to do with good branding, and applying artistic principles to ensure your brand speaks the right kind of message with the right kind of intensity. This might seem a bit “subjective,” but a lot of design aspects involved in web design combine both an artistic and technical approach to the subject matter. Here’s how you can utilize web design to help your business grow in the right direction:
Ensure credibility and trust
When it comes to successful brands, you need to build trust in order to secure leads and generate conversions. Doing this as a new brand isn’t easy, but not impossible. And while this can take a lot of your time and resources, success in this regard can greatly help expand your reach. A good web design can help you achieve trust and credibility, especially since a lot of people like doing pre-purchase research on products and services they’re interested in.
- Having a website is a form of advertising and branding in itself. When you meet other people, especially in business forums and conventions, you can hand out cards with your website on them. And when your website starts to become known, the mere mention of your website spark interest in viewers.
- Websites secure first impressions for customers. When someone visits your site, your website becomes a reflection of your business. If your website barely functions or doesn’t look good, it’ll give them the feeling that your service might be outdated and unreliable.
Grow with the times and trends
Inasmuch as we want our brand to be unique, sometimes it helps to be a bit like everyone else – especially for business growth. If you want your brand and business to grow its online presence, your website should adapt to the trends of the times as well. This means your website, while unique, should at some point reflect current trends in overall web design and brand marketing. If you integrate today’s trends into your web design, you’ll likely appeal to a larger audience.
- You can lower a lot of your spending thanks to good web design, especially since building a website can be much more flexible and a ton cheaper than print ads and traditional marketing methods. Imagine – there are free services out there that offer designs that follow the latest trends, and there are teams that can build websites from scratch. Why spend for a traditional campaign that will last a few months, when a website can last for years?
- A good website design lasts you for years to come, and it can be a great thing to show potential investors. Customers, potential investors, and other people will be able to see what your site is about and what you can offer them. Not only that, but if your site follows recent trends, then they can see that you’re always up to date.
Zero in on the artistic direction of the brand
You might be surprised to learn that web design can actually help you zero in on the kind of art direction you want your branding to have. This is especially if you’re transitioning towards a more digital-first or online-friendly branding, as all the more do you need efficient web design to see how your brand elements blend for a particular output. This lets you see firsthand what the many factors of your brand can do when combined together for a full concept.
- When you’re in a field with a ton of competition, you have to rely on uniqueness. A good web design practically helps you secure a foothold in your industry, as this sets you apart from competitors in the field.
- A web design is a good way for you to utilize various elements of your brand. Iconography, symbols, font styles, as well as colors can set your website apart from the rest – and they can help you set the mood and the tone of your business.
User experience can jumpstart lead conversions
You might be surprised as to what a functional and efficient web design can do to conversions when you provide great user experience. In the context of marketing and sales, user experience pertains to the overall experience your user has when using or being exposed to a product or service. When applied to a website, this pertains to how buttons flow together, if images and texts load properly, and if your website is easy to navigate.
- Good web design helps provide value and satisfaction on the part of customers. When customers find themselves entertained or navigating your website easily, the feeling of “smoothly navigating a site” can form good impressions to them.
- Good web design – especially with features like comments and sharing – allows customers to communicate with you directly. This eliminates the need to call landlines that might not work, and going to physical stores.
Streamline your website functions
Regardless of whether your website will be used as a blog or an entire ecommerce site, a web design can be used to streamline all the features and functions you want your site to have. This lets you not only have a functioning website, but a website with elements that work properly, synergises properly, and fits properly with your website’s intention. For instance, blogs need to have media functionalities. Meanwhile, ecommerce sites can benefit from an inventory feature.
- Web design offers a wide range of functionalities and features for you. Modern designs now allow you to integrate features like ecommerce – meaning your website can be a virtual store, removing the need to create physical shops, and the barriers of geography.
- Good web design can appeal to a lot of people especially if it’s working properly. If your web design runs smoothly 24/7, you’ll likely attract a lot of customers.
Make sure people can reach you anywhere
While a lot of people might say you should do business in social media, we won’t know when any of these social media sites will shut down. Instead, try to focus on maintaining and growing an efficient website as this allows you to always have a place to reach out to you. Good web design makes this process much easier for people to do, as your web design might incorporate methods of communication that can be helpful to tasks at hand.
- Good web design allows you reach a global audience, even if you focus your marketing solely on your website. Remember, the internet can be reached by almost everyone around the world – meaning if you have a good and responsive web design, you’ll likely find your site accessed by a lot of people.
Good Web Design Tackles a Good Message
With the above tips in mind, it helps to realize that successful web design has a lot to do with sending the right message. Remember, when you hire a graphic design team to handle your web design needs, you’re not just paying them to make your fancy designs. You’re hiring them to ensure your web design’s artistic direction follows your brand and your intended message. If you’re having a hard time getting that design right, you can hire Pnetform Web Development for your design needs. Our experience dealing with web design for both our Hong Kong and international-based clients can allow us to help you nail that web design needs.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...