Who says the email is dead? The email remains to be one of the most reliable ways of communicating with others, especially when it comes to products, services, and relevant correspondences. At first glance, relying on email for marketing seems to be a lost cause. However, companies rely on an effective email campaign and email subscribers all the time. With the right tools and strategy, you can launch an effective email direct email marketing campaign.
- Do Your Preparation Right
- Evaluate Your Approach
- Keep Your Audiences Close
Do Your Preparation Right
It’s important to start strong, especially when launching an email marketing campaign. Before you send your emails, you need to have a good approach to your email campaign. A lot of this has to do with research and preparation.
- Be clear with your goals: A lot of good marketing campaigns start with proper goal setting, and it’s no different in email marketing. If you want to fulfill your email marketing goals, start with what you want to achieve in the first place. Do you want to boost engagement? Do you want to create new subscribers? Do you want to segment your subscribers?
- Be familiar with various email types: Before you decide on a core strategy, try to understand what various types of emails exist. This determines the kind of approach you’ll have for the rest of your campaign. Promotional emails have offers, relational emails nurture your relationship with customers via your messages, and transactional emails usually offer information on purchases and information on subscription.
- Be familiar with your audience: Regardless if you’ve started email marketing before or just now, you need to be more familiar with your audience. Use Facebook Insights and Google Analytics to get a good sense of your audience base, so you know just how to target specific audiences.
- Be on top of operations on the backend: A lot of good marketing has to do with the kind of things you use to make the job easier to do. This allows you to focus on top-down things such as engagements when necessary, and still give you the flexibility to focus on precise things such as how things work on a small scale. Things such as campaign creation and automation, workflows and templates, audience segmentations, and analytics can help a great deal to make email marketing easier to do for you.
Evaluate Your Approach
After your research, it’s important to get a good sense of how you’ll approach your email marketing campaign. This largely involves ensuring you’re aware exactly what you want to use and how you want to construct your emails for your campaign. These can range from how you want your emails to appear, to precisely what email features you have for your audiences.
- Be aware of what you want to do: Aside from knowing the kinds of emails you can send, to technologies you can use, and the kinds of audiences you can interact with, successful email marketing hinges on knowing what exactly is it you want to happen in your campaign. You need to determine email frequency, the type of email you have, a rough idea on what you want the email to have, and what you want subscribers to do in the first place.
- Be sure to keep things personal: Regardless of your chosen approach to your campaign, be sure to keep everything personal and customized to your subscribers. This is because you’re going to deal with various kinds of users with different expectations. Segment your audiences depending on factors relevant to you (e.g., topics of interest), and customize emails based on these.
- Be precise and concise with your content: When creating an email campaign, you need to make sure emails part of that campaign remain short and sweet. This goes to both your subject line, and the content of your email. Try as much as possible to keep subject lines from 41 to 50 characters, and put all the important parts at the beginning of the subject. This applies to your actual copy as well – try as much as possible to keep your content within 20 lines of text with three (3) images.
- Be aware of things outside the copy: Your email campaign isn’t solely about the copy you’ll send to audiences. A lot of successful email campaigns deal with what you have outside the copy you have. For instance, you can acquire more subscribers using welcome gates in your website, exit-intent popups that appear when users try to exit your site, popups that entice people to subscribe to your email list.
- Be sure to test and evaluate your email messages: Before sending your emails, try to test your email messages and see if they work in various devices, or if they work for various “test” clients. Read the emails out loud to see if they sound okay, and click to see if all your hyperlinks actually work. This ensures there’s no way to catch errors in your email.
Keep Your Audiences Close
When you make an email campaign, make sure you keep your audiences close. This means being aware of exactly what they want, and what they need in terms of services and products. You can do this by analyzing your audience. For instance:
- Be sure to consider all audiences: We tend to think email is just for older people, but a lot of teenagers actually use email. 78-percent of teenagers actually use email every day, and it’s important to be aware of this demographic.
- Be aware of what tools your audiences use: It’s important to remember that 83.8-percent of people actually use phones to check their personal emails. This means not only do you have to consider how your email appears in computers, but also in mobile devices like smartphones and tablets as well.
Plan Your Email Marketing Campaign For Success
When you plan on launching an email campaign for your company or brand, you can’t settle for just a template and a few hours of sending emails to your email subscribers. As the above mentioned, you need to take particular care to plan your email marketing from start to finish, ensuring you have a plan to maintain your traction with your subscribers, and ways to attract new ones. You can rely on Pnetform’s email marketing services to help you achieve success with your campaigns.
Reference: Email Marketing: The Ultimate Guide for 2020
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...