It’s barely the start of the New Year, and a lot has already happened worldwide. However, in the field of digital marketing, marketers and business owners have already positioned themselves for what can happen in the field throughout the year. Should you be threatened, afraid, or excited for the upcoming turn of events? Here’s Pnetform Web Development’s insights on just what might happen to, and How Digital Marketing Will Change in 2019 for the rest of the year.
- Marketing with a purpose
- A new time for voice assistants
- Go for video and multimedia content
- Local SEO will shine more
- Try to invest in virtual reality
Marketing with a purpose
We’re at a time where making a difference can be just as important as making a profit, and having a more human approach to marketing can be extremely appealing to a lot of younger audiences. Try to make your digital marketing campaigns more personal and more focused on bringing your branding’s vision to life, as this can generate a lot of appeal to audience members who want to make the most of their time and make a difference. By seeing your brand wanting to make a difference, this can motivate them to support you as well.
- Look into your branding’s vision to assess just how you can emphasize ways you can be more “personal” with your approach to audiences. What aspects of your vision, mission. Or even values can be turned into actionable marketing campaigns that can prove to be more engaging and interactive to audiences?
- Try to look into more ways of making interactions with your audiences more meaningful. This isn’t limited to social media alone. Make products and emails more personalized and customizable, as some degree of personalization does give the impression of individuality and uniqueness to readers.
A new time for voice assistants
Voice assistants such as Siri, Bixby, and Alexa are popular not just because of the “artificial intelligence scare,” or other memes related to them, but they’ve become extremely efficient in providing care and assistance to their owners. Tapping into this aspect of voice assistants can boost appeal to your business and attract new customers.
- Make your business, brands, and services easily recognizable by these voice assistants. A good way of doing this is making sure everything you have – from websites to applications to your SEO – be easily accessible by these very services. Try to register your business in digital directories, and make your posts easily accessible through keywords and phrases of interest.
- Try to boost your overall appeal by tapping into digital marketing efforts that expand your reach to your audiences. Make relevant posts across your blog and your social media platforms to increase your traction with your audience. And therefore increasing your relevance to voice searches.
Go for video and multimedia content
Despite your website’s need for sustained success or need for growth. You should always make sure everything is updated in terms of web development, web design, and website efficiency. Aside from updating the way your code appears, or updating your website aesthetic, you should start banking on more multimedia content to improve your digital presence online. This should go hand-in-hand with the kind of growth you’re looking for in your various platforms.
- Don’t hesitate integrating more video and multimedia content into your social media platforms and websites. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram presences could benefit largely from seeing your products and endorsers in action. As this gives your brand a more updated and approachable look.
- Make sure your websites can play video and multimedia content not just for blogs, but for your pages in general. Make it a point to integrate these features into your websites without any form of hassle at all. This expands your potential to offer content beyond blogs that can appeal to your viewers.
Local SEO will shine more
Search engine optimization (SEO) is nowhere near in danger this 2019, but it does help to focus on its many aspects. This year, local SEO will shine more thanks to the arrival of newer and better ways to stay in touch with peers, locations, organizations, and causes around us. It’s much easier to gain access to local events, products, and even figures of interest. Local SEO allows you to tap into such opportunities to boost your brands and even services.
- Take note of the existence of digital yellow pages and indices that will allow you to record the existence of your brand and many relevant information. Google Business, for instance, allows you to record your business and any relevant information for customers. Which gives you a handy way of being “immortal” in the digital marketplace. This also makes it much easier for Google to offer your brand to others.
- Tap into opportunities to boost brand appeal to people near you. Try to look into what keywords, products, events, and even happenings matter to your local audiences, and try to make posts and marketing campaigns that tap into these opportunities.
Try to invest in virtual reality and augmented reality
Despite the lack of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) devices in the market, there’s a lot of investment opportunities for VR and AR today. We might be ways ahead before we see VR and AR go mainstream in technology, television, computers, and even mobile, but if there’s anything 2018 has shown. It’s that a lot of tech companies have started investing in the creation of more efficient and more effective means to access information and other forms of experiences via VR and AR. If you’re capable of investing in VR and AR technology, now is really the time to do it for digital marketing.
- Try looking into devices such as the Oculus Rift, which is arguably one of the more “cheaper” VR device models. Look into boosting digital marketing opportunities of these brands so they can become more mainstream. And you can at least position your company as one of the leading forces behind their future fame.
- Look into “complementary” or “supplementary” services VR and AR will eventually rely on and boost them via digital marketing. Online radio advertising, multimedia usage, and even other touch-based platforms will likely be used to power VR and AR services. The earlier you try integrating these into your brand’s marketing. The easier the transition into AR and VR will be for you.
- Try to integrate even simple AR capabilities into your brand marketing. 360-degree images of events and product demonstrations, touch-intensive experiences. And even applications that rely on augmented reality can definitely boost your brand appeal.
Digital Marketing in 2019: Innovation Still Rocks
At the end of the day, perhaps the most important takeaway here is that digital marketing. This 2019 remains ever-focused on innovating various fields. After all, the existence of quite a lot of technological improvements give us the tools. We need to make better and improved websites. Marketing materials, and campaigns for our audiences. Of course, how this can impact our business depends on how we use this to our advantage.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...