Keywords remain as undeniably one of the most important aspects of establishing good on-page SEO. After all, search engine optimization relies on your keywords to establish the kind of niche you’re in and the topics your pages are tackling. This explains why a lot of digital marketers say keyword research has a lot to do with your keywords ranking properly with search engines. And a huge part of this involve keyword density.
- Keyword Density: The Important Things To Remember
- Density: Why Natural Writing Works
- Keyword Density: Precision, Intention Are Important
Defining Keyword Density
When we talk of keyword density, we talk of the frequency of the appearance of a keyword in a piece. This helps search engines identify whether or not your page can be “important” for a viewer looking into a particular topic. Some recommend a density of two to three-percent of a particular keyword in any page, which means your keyword should be two to three-percent of the total words in a particular page you want to rank in that keyword in.
Keyword Density: The Important Things To Remember
Having defined keyword density, here are some important details about keyword density you might want to remember:
- There’s no “ideal” keyword density that always works: Another painful reality we need to realize is that there’s no “ideal” keyword density that always brings results. Remember, Google and other search engines are extremely hush-hush about exact aspects of their algorithms. This means whatever tips you read online are based on experience and analysis. Keyword density seems to be a logical approach to determine the relevance of your piece to your niche, but it’s not a proven concept.
- There’s still a lot of conflicting opinions about density: Part of what can confuse marketers about SEO are conflicting opinions regarding keyword density. Others say keyword density is an extremely important element in their pieces. Some say keyword density shouldn’t be a big deal. The best way to approach this is to look at it from the middle – it’s safe to at least mention the keyword at least one to three (1 to 3) times at the beginning, middle, and ending of your pieces.
- A lot of external factors come to play: Keyword density isn’t something that only applies to your blogs and your articles. Keywords appear in all sorts of places, such as your graphics, your images, your web pages, and even your social media posts. If you take advantage of keyword occurrences there and tie these to your page content, you’ll likely get more traction even without a lot of keywords in your main blog.
- Focus more on intent and your audience: If you’re being a bit iffy about your keywords, try to look at it from a subjective point of view. What exactly is the point you’re trying to convey, and how does this keyword appear from a practical standpoint? Is it something people will realistically search online? Is it something that should logically and syntactically appear in this part of your page?
- Google warns of keyword stuffing instead: Google, perhaps the biggest search engine to exist, also doesn’t seem to pay that much attention to keyword density. Rather, they pay attention to keyword stuffing. For Google, it’s more alarming if websites actually use too much of a keyword in a piece, as this gives the impression that they simply want traction and not much else.
- Focus on optimizing your keywords instead: It may also help to instead take note of how your keyword appears instead of how often they appear. If there’s a way to find keywords that other people don’t use, focus on that instead of how much of them appears in your content.
- Write for humans first, search engines second: Remember, the primary reasons search engines exist is to make sure internet users get access to the most relevant information for their needs. So, if you want to appeal to search engines, you should probably write for someone you know would need your information in the first place.
Density: Why Natural Writing Works
If you’ve read the above, you might find yourself a bit overwhelmed with information regarding keyword density. This is perfectly fine; however, if there’s anything you have to remember, it’s that natural writing still works to establish proper and consistent keyword density. Business Mavericks considers the following factors:
- Natural writing that doesn’t focus on keyword density will still most likely have similar keyword density to what search engines consider “well-written” pages.
- In fact, search engines appear to have the capability to recognize certain words and their respective synonyms. This means they’ll likely notice that you’re using the synonyms for specific keywords, anyway.
- Lastly, keyword density isn’t the only important factor in terms of ranking for search engines. If for instance you do religiously follow keyword density guidelines but have a poorly-written piece, you’ll most likely not get any traction anyway.
Keyword Density: Precision, Intention Are Important
The above points can hopefully establish both the importance and the delicate nature of keyword density for successful keywords ranking. If you’ve noticed, on-page SEO isn’t just about search engine finding all your keywords for you to rank. Rather, it’s search engines locating your keywords at just the right instance in your pages. This means the best way to utilize keywords for SEO ranking isn’t really unleashing a “barrage” to search engines – but rather just using them as naturally as possible.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...