Almost everyone involved in a business today will likely have heard of search engine optimization, or SEO. And if you talk to any one of these professionals, they’d all nod and agree that SEO has a lot to do with your brand’s success. If you’re handling digital marketing for a new company, or if you have an older company you want to “get into” the times, SEO should definitely be a part of your key company goals. And if you’re starting the process of building your seo for your website, SEO has got to be a part of your web development thrust. However, just what makes SEO so important?
Search Engine Marketing: What Does It Do, Anyway?
Before we get to the specifics, you might want to learn more about a few numbers on SEO. Why exactly do you need to rank? Well, you might want to consider the following:
Did you know that Google gets 1.9-trillion searches every year? That translates to 63,000 searches of every second of every day – and that’s on Google alone. Imagine what happens if every time someone searches your niche, your company shows up in the result.
Just tapping into 1-percent of that search gives you 19-million views. And even if your niche remains a technical one, tapping into your search engines can still give you the thrust you need to be recognized on the internet.
Moreover, 72-percent of people who actually do local searches for products and services tend to visit stores nearby. In fact, 30-percent of searches made with mobile devices are actually location-related. This means a local business tapping into SEO may in fact attract a lot of local traction to their location.
Do You Really Need Good SEO For Your Site?
If you’ve stumbled upon this article during your SEO research, you might have a lingering question in your head. Do you really need good SEO for your site? Why do digital marketing companies have services solely dedicated to SEO, like Pnetform web development? How relevant is website SEO to web development, building a website, and your overall performance? Turns out, SEO has quite a lot to do with your branding’s overall traction online. Here are some reasons you might want to get into SEO:
SEO can become your most important digital investment:
If you think of your website as an up and coming band, you can think of SEO as all the gigs you’ll have to attend. Call up anyone you consider successful, and they’ll all tell you part of the journey will be going through the ropes. This means starting very small and working your way to the top. No one gets famous overnight, and no business gets successful overnight either. If you’re a businessman who’s gained returns, you’ll know they won’t come in a snap. The same thing works for SEO, as this “exhausting” endeavor can bring in money if you do it right.
- People often stay away from SEO because they think it’s expensive. We can’t blame you for thinking this way. However, it’s important to remember that flexible SEO marketing services exist. In fact, SEO in itself can be very flexible. Activities that involve SEO can be customized depending precisely on your needs. Do you want people to see you in social media? Do you want people to see your online shop more? Do you want people to see your website in search engines more? All of these have something to do with SEO, and you don’t need to tackle them all at once.
- Your investment in SEO will build up over time. This isn’t some fake promise we’re giving you. However, if you use your tools right, good SEO practice will definitely help set you up for effective digital marketing. Returns won’t come overnight, but following good SEO practices will position your marketing in the right direction.
- Investment in SEO pays off in different ways. A lot of people see “returns” in the form of profit. SEO will make you see returns in a variety of ways. Search engine optimization can help bring in more viewers to your site, or more followers in social media. SEO can also ensure your website stays stable despite the expansion of the internet. Continuously following good SEO practices will set you up for stability, which can give you time and space to implement methods that lead to success.
SEO actually improves your potential for sales:
A lot of people often look at SEO as a nuisance. After all, if you have a good product, it can sell itself, right? This mentality can be fatal for your business. If you believe you have a good product, then it’s all the more reason for you to focus on SEO. Everything you do to SEO actually contributes to your overall sales process. Looking at SEO from a sales perspective can help you see its potential as a means to propel your business.
- Become memorable even offline. SEO can actually help establish the credibility of your stores. For instance, in the above-cited study, most consumers actually use the internet to find local services with nearby stores. If you make a good first impression online, you’ll likely be able to attract internet users to go to your store. SEO makes this possible.
- Pull in customers that have huge conversion potential. Good SEO gives you returns not because SEO translates into money. Rather, SEO helps make sure various search engines get your sites and other marketing platforms recognized by consumers. You don’t invest to have Google put you to the top. You invest to convince Google your site is the best way people can access your services. You “convince” search engines by making it much easier for them to look into your marketing channels because of good practices. In turn, you become easily accessible to internet users using their service.
SEO helps position your brand for future growth:
Working on SEO will help you work on your company’s branding. This can prove to be the push your marketing needs in order to make an impact to your consumers. You can’t get consumers through advertisements alone. Investing in SEO helps your brand make an impression to your audience. SEO can position your brand as an entity that provides quality product and quality content in a consistent manner. This should reflect not just in product quality and quality of service, but in your website and marketing as well. SEO ensures this happens to you.
- First impressions count for your customers. You’ll hear this a lot from us at Pnetform, especially since we do a lot of web design in Hong Kong. However, you have to treat your branding as a person being set up on a date. First impressions count in a lot of relationships, and the same applies here in digital marketing. SEO makes sure you always appear prim and proper in various first impressions. These range from website design, to website optimization, to social media behavior, and content creation.
- Pave the way to actionable branding. SEO helps ensure your branding grows and adjusts to trends from a statistical point of view. Focusing on SEO allows you to gather various relevant data before, during, and after implementation of marketing strategies. This at least enables you to identify key aspects of your marketing and branding that might be weak, strong, or needs improvement. These include your target audience, usage of keywords, and the performance of various platforms.
SEO enables you to tap into all aspects of your brand and company:
Some think SEO will just stay as a part of the marketing team. However, it’s important to remember that big companies actually make millions because departments work together to give audiences a consistent image. This “image” is what a company’s brand is for. How should departments act all throughout the course of a workday? A consistent brand allows a company to be remembered – regardless if it’s from a marketing, sales, or even logistics point of view. On the digital end of things, SEO can take the lead in uniting the different aspects of your company and brand.
- You can use a lot of tools with SEO. A lot of people often think SEO will be just another change to their CMS, but it’s not the case. SEO tackles website development, social media traction, content engagement, and even sales techniques. Given the right research, you can tailor your SEO to fit precisely what a department needs.
- Use SEO to study your company and brand’s strengths and weaknesses. If you’ve just decided to make a digital transition, or if you’ve just decided to focus more on digital marketing, now might be the best time to apply SEO. This is because SEO will put you in the perfect position to study your company across the board. Statistics SEO web development tools and platforms provide allow you to look into various aspects of your brand. You can see which keywords work and not work, which marketing channels produce results, and which parts of your company need restructuring and adjustments.
SEO helps you get to know your consumers more:
Companies often forget that most – if not all – of their success can be derived from customer satisfaction. Customers often get the short end of the stick, as some treat them as “targets” to be “convinced” of buying products and services. SEO helps to demystify this myth from a technical standpoint. Companies shouldn’t forget that they exist to help customers solve their problems. It’s not always about profit. Big companies stay relevant to customers because, more often than not, it’s them who actually provide meaning and value to customer needs Aspects of SEO tackle this conundrum in a way that shows you investing in a customer’s trust can earn you success in the long run.
- Prove that customer research goes a long, long way. When you research about your customers, it’s not just about “what they want” or “what they want to be solved.” If you want to follow good SEO, you’ll soon realize that a lot of big brands grow because they focus on becoming a part of their customers’ daily life. Good SEO practices help ensure your brand will always be in a position to change marketing strategies fluidly and adapt to customer trends.
- Provide value to your customers and audiences. We often believe that good products sell themselves. This can’t happen easily in the digital age. We need to prove that we’re valuable enough to get our audiences’ attention. SEO helps position our brands in such a way that we’re accessible for consumers in the first place. A lot of this has to do with knowing just what to do and what not to do to be found in their respective feeds, which involves a lot of research.
Aim for Good SEO: Achieve A Lasting Presence
Companies and brands should remember to look at their SEO marketing strategies outside their potential to make them profit. Rather, brands should look at SEO as a way to propel their brands to relevance and recognition. If you take the above into consideration, you might notice that all of them follow the most essential principle of search engine optimization. Remember, websites and webpages get to the top of listings because they bring out relevant content in their industry. If you’re on the lookout for reliable website SEO services, our Pnetform web development suite might be up your alley.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...