If you’re planning on building a website, you’ve probably read a bit about web development. The tricky thing about business websites is that a lot of web hosting services actually exist, and sometimes a lot of them offer a lot of good features with decent prices. Although, if you ask our team at Pnetform web development, we’d arrive with one consensus: you should definitely go for WordPress development. There are a couple of reasons why WordPress should be your go-to for building your very own website.
- Why WordPress For Web Development?
- Use WordPress: The Majority Rely On It For A Reason
Why WordPress For Web Development?
A lot of brands interested in having their own websites might be confused with the number of CMS (content management systems) available for their usage. So why WordPress, of all tools? Here are some reasons that might help convince you:
You can access WordPress for free, and it stays free
This is what makes WordPress such an attractive CMS, as it’s really free for use. Website owners are free to download the program and install it, and they can use it whenever they need to.
- Thing is, while the software in itself is free, you still need a web host and a domain name. These make sense, though, as a lot of web hosting services and domain name providers exist, and your needs on these matters may differ.
- Some sophisticated WordPress plugins and themes also cost money to use and install. However, WordPress in itself is free to use.
- This alone can save you a lot in terms of costs, especially if you’ve handled a CMS with costs before.
You can use WordPress across multiple niches
Did you know that almost a third of all websites in the world are WordPress-based? That’s right, 26.4-percent of the internet apparently uses WordPress – including Forbes and Sony Music.
- In fact, it appears 30-percent of the top 1,000 sites on the internet are also powered by WordPress.
- The CMS can also handle the usage of various media types, thanks to its handy uploader. You can upload and use video, audio, and images without a hitch. You can also embed audio from Soundcloud, Tweets, Instagram photos, YouTube videos, and even Facebook posts by posting the link directly on the text editor.
You can customize your WordPress website to your leisure
Users register 1.1-million new WordPress domains every month, and a lot of this might have to do with how easy it is to use WordPress in the first place.
- WordPress has a lot of features and plugins that users can mix and match to make their websites. This not only makes website experiences more personal, but also accessible and flexible.
- In fact, a huge population of WordPress users don’t even have prior web development or programming knowledge. Sometimes, users learn how to handle programming and development on the fly, not prior to using WordPress. This makes it an attractive website for those who want a website but haven’t got the time to learn intensive programming.
- Themes and plugins from WordPress make it very easy to change how a website looks according to your tastes.
You can rely on WordPress for your SEO needs
In fact, Google and WordPress blend well together. Did you know 583-million search results in Google are somehow related to a WordPress website?
- Not only that, but former Google webspam team leader Matt Curtis said sites with WordPress get higher rankings because it can handle 80 to 90-percent of issues Google has with ranking. This is because WordPress code is written with standard compliance and high quality scripts, meaning the foundation of WordPress sites are already optimized for SEO.
- Not only that, you can tap into other plugins to enhance your chances of ranking much faster.
Your security remains a priority
In fact, you won’t experience a lot of security woes when you handle a WordPress website. Given a lot of websites – especially top-tier ones – rely on WordPress for their management, you know WordPress has got their security in mind.
- Your content and information will remain protected for as long as you use the platform. In fact, the site enjoys frequent security updates.
- You can even install both free and paid plugins to boost your security, such as ones that inform you via email whenever someone logs into your website, both authorized and unauthorized.
You can manage your WordPress website extremely easily
WordPress users will likely make 1.39-million new posts every day, and around 60.5-million comments each month. WordPress sites become a haven of interactivity and engagement, thanks to its accessible features.
- In fact, WordPress has a built-in management system for updates, allowing you to update, install, and remove plugins and themes from your admin dashboard without a hitch.
- You can easily update your clients, and even make backups for your website should you become worried about hacking concerns.
Use WordPress: The Majority Rely On It For A Reason
You might be surprised most websites actually use WordPress, especially given how some sites actually look drastically different than others. However, that’s exactly why WordPress works with a lot of web development options. Business websites can enjoy both good form and functionality thanks to WordPress. Moreover, it allows developers to maximize flexibility when it comes to building their sites according to their needs.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...