2019 marks the beginning of a huge digital marketing revolution. As the numerous improvements in various fields do require marketers to be more strategic in their approach to showing off the value of their brands and services to others. This doesn’t mean it’s going to be extremely hard pulling off campaigns, though. Platforms such as social media have made it extremely easy for marketers to reach their audiences. Which makes this year quite the exciting year to pull off community-focused campaigns. Thing is, which social media platforms do you choose?
- Facebook still works for a global audience
- Twitter is a fast way to engage with multiple users
- Instagram appeals to a huge audience for visuals
- LinkedIn works for more professional spheres
- YouTube works wonders for video content
Facebook still works for a global audience
If you hear the word “social media platform,” Facebook will most likely come to mind – and for good reason. Facebook has expanded to become quite a huge medium for users and brands alike, allowing businesses to tap into their audiences in a single platform. Facebook allows you to showcase your products in pages, gather audiences in groups and communities, post pictures and videos, and even buy and sell products in their marketplaces. In a website that strives to provide almost anything you need for a virtual society, Facebook works a lot in your favor.
- Facebook is generally free, which means even making your pages will be no sweat to you and your social media team. Facebook has paid features such as “boosting” your posts and advertising for a fee, but these are highly optional. This means you can make such a huge social media presence without even spending a lot of money.
- Facebook shouldn’t be a substitute for your blog, though, and as such it might be tricky leading people to read your posts, but Facebook in itself contains a whole lot more in terms of content. Social media-wise, Facebook can definitely get your reader’s’ attention. However, you need to put just as much emphasis on making the rest of your website content just as interesting.
Twitter is a fast way to engage with multiple users
If you want to be fast and loose when it comes to engaging with your audiences, Twitter is a good way to get your brand exposed to them. This is especially if your social media thrust involves interacting more with your audience members. Twitter allows you to post short messages, videos, and photos that allow you to access an audience in a fast and straightforward fashion.
- Hashtags and easy access to profiles make Twitter such a huge platform for sharing and spreading your brand’s vision and messages to a huge audience. Not to mention, you can go fast and loose when sending short messages to attract the attention of a lot of people. A Twitter provides more of a “personal” experience courtesy of its news feed, which acts like a way to get to know a lot of people with short inquiries.
- Twitter isn’t for all brands, though. Twitter is best used when your branding relies on establishing a “personality” people can relate to. This means buy-and-sell and eCommerce brands may find it tricky to simply just market their products on Twitter, unless they find a good way of sharing their products in an interesting fashion.
Instagram appeals to a huge audience for visuals
Visuals have always been appealing to people, especially with their ability to invoke emotions and certain feelings. If your brand and/or services rely on artistic portrayals of products or showcasing beautiful sceneries and graphics, Instagram is definitely for you. Instagram allows users to focus on creating stunningly artistic and graphic displays of art that can definitely grab audiences. Influencers and other brands have taken advantage of Instagram’s features to introduce their products to the world in quite the appealing fashion.
- If your brand relies a lot on creating graphics and stunning pictures. Instagram can be an extremely good platform to showcase your multimedia content. This can effectively not only boost your appeal to your audiences. But can even consistently help establish your branding through aesthetics.
- If your branding isn’t strong with graphics and multimedia content. Instagram might not exactly be the kind of platform that’s suited for your needs.
LinkedIn works for more professional spheres
If you’re looking for a more professional audience, LinkedIn helps you connect with millions of professionals across the world. LinkedIn has started to gain more traction by giving its users the ability to make and share articles, and even post videos and pictures, to the rest of their professional followers. If your brand wants to focus on attracting more professionals, LinkedIn can be the perfect social media platform you can benefit from.
- Professionals and businesses related to professionals can benefit a lot from LinkedIn. This platform allows you to form profiles for yourself and for your company that can help you to build a good network of not just fans, but supporters as well.
- LinkedIn, despite being a formidable platform, isn’t exactly friendly to non-professional forms of content – at least not yet. LinkedIn is still built to be a platform for professionals to network and connect with each other, which means LinkedIn is really best used to build a network on a more professional level. This platform might not do much help if your brand isn’t geared towards professionals.
YouTube works wonders for video content
If your focus relies more on creating video content, there’s perhaps no other medium to best show this to your audience than YouTube. The platform is perhaps the longest-running video streaming services available, and its millions of videos – and millions more who tune in to their favorite creators – have allowed YouTube to prosper and be a viable medium for multimedia content. Not only that, but its capacity to provide a space for advertisements for brands and for its capacity to help brands profit through their videos make it quite a profitable medium.
- YouTube can give your brand huge benefits when it comes to video-based content. If you market your videos correctly, not only can you get a lot of views and potential profit. But also a huge following that can directly lead to purchases.
- Despite its huge audience, YouTube is still primarily a video streaming platform. This means unless your business is really video-focused. You’ll still likely need the help of another platform to boost your brand presence in other non-video aspects.
Social Media Platforms for 2019: Who Are You Looking For?
Perhaps the best way to approach the question of the best social media platform. For 2019 is to look at it from the perspective of someone looking for an audience. What sort of people are you looking for? What sort of message are you going to send? Answering these questions can point you to the best platforms you could use. With their many features becoming quite the deal breaker for a lot of consumers. This means you need to settle your approach first before you look for the platform you like. Or you’ll be overwhelmed.
Some essential tips to write SEO-Friendly Content
SEO has a lot of important practices that help to optimize your site according to...
What is HTTPS? Why do we need it for eCommerce?
What is HTTPS? What is the use of it? I believe that you are familiar...
Brutalist Web Design 2020
What is Brutalist web design? Brutalism originated from modern architecture in the 1950s. After the...
Famous Brand Websites Using WordPress
WordPress is Good for Web Design WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world....
Corporate Services Company Web Design Guide 2020
Corporate Services Company Website Design The sector of corporate services is highly competitive because most...
7 reasons to redesign the company website
Why does the company website matter? If you do business nowadays, you need a company...
The limitation of free website builder platform
Free website builder platform is good for newbies You like to have your own business,...
Top 10 Hong Kong web design company with best SEO
Good Web Design Supports SEO There are more than thousands of web design companies or...
Grow With Us Pnetform The Hong Kong Web Design Company
Web Design Agency Looking For Talented Partners Despite the economic plunge, there is huge demand...
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) enhanced in Budget 2020-21
Significant enhancement of TVP in Budget 2020/21 Starting from April 1st, 2020, there will be...
Why you need a Hong Kong web design company for the local market
Hong Kong web design is just different Hong Kong is a very special place catching...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: What Makes It Different?
While digital marketing in Hong Kong seems to be the same as with its other...
Web Design 101: How Can Good Web Design Boost Growth?
When we talk of web design, it’s not just fancy and artsy graphics – it...
Digital Marketing in Hong Kong: An Insider’s View
When we talk of digital marketing in Hong Kong, a lot of people immediately look...
Content Marketing 101: Why Your Business Should Focus On Content Marketing
A lot of people think content marketing is just about writing content. Technically speaking, this...
Branding 101: Why Your Company Needs A Great Logo
When we talk of a logo for branding, we immediately think of a “striking” logo....
Web Development In Hong Kong: Important Cost Estimates For A Website
Hong Kong can be considered one of the best places to build a business, precisely...
How To Use Effective Blogging For Business
Blogging is nowhere near dead – and content writing in Hong Kong is not gone....
The Best E-Commerce Platforms For Your Website
E-Commerce can be quite the lucrative marketing and sales platform, thanks to its potential to...
YMCA Let Me Fly Project 2019
Let me fly Internship Programme 2019 pnetform is happy to participate in the Let Me...
Top 5 Chinese Search Engines You Need to Care About
If you want to invest in entering the Hong Kong market, you need to understand...
10 Creative Graphic Design Tips for Social Media
Graphic styles that cater to Western audience will vary greatly for graphics you want to...
The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging
When you establish your brand effectively, not only will you become memorable but also recognizable...
5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful Brand For Your Business
Branding can perhaps be the most challenging aspect of building your company and for good...
Email marketing trends to survive in mid-year 2019
When we think of marketing, email marketing doesn’t always come to mind. Why use email...
How Luxury Brands Impact Hong Kong’s Online Shoppers With 4 Social Media Apps
Online shopping has been continuously paving the way towards many changes in the global consumer...
Can You Use SEO In Hong Kong To Promote Your Website?
A website can make a huge difference in your branding efforts, especially if you want...
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use?
In Today’s Busy Hong Kong Market, What ECommerce Platform Should You Use? There’s no denying...
Web Design And Front-End Development: How It Ties To Profit And Branding
Web design in Hong Kong can do a lot of wonders to any website...
Why Local Business In 2019 Definitely Need A Website
Businesses in today’s day and age need all the traction they can get to attract...
Top 9 Tips To Create Stellar SEO Content This 2019
If you want to “get into SEO,” you might have heard the phrase “content is...
2019 Web design cost in Hong Kong – pnetform Technology
Web design cost in Hong Kong 2019 When we talk about designing and developing a...
Content Marketing Predictions For 2019 And Beyond
A lot of business owners and marketers will likely consider the recent years as groundbreaking...
5 Ways To Tweak Your Google Business Profile For Foot Traffic
A Google Business Profile can ensure everyone gets to reach you wherever and whenever they...
4 Digital Marketing Strategies You Should Know For Local Reach
When we talk of effective digital marketing strategies, we don’t just want catchy videos and...
Old Website Content Won’t Cut It: Why And How Updating Your Content Works
A lot of digital marketers want to have reliable content writers and creators on their...
Microsoft Chromium Edge Is Here: What It Means For Front-End Developers
If you’ve ever been in the “know-how” of website development, you’ve probably heard of Microsoft...
Link Building And The Reason It Matters To SEO
A lot of people tend to forget that link building remains perhaps the most integral...
Taobao Rising As The Number One E-commerce Platform in Hong Kong?
If you’re looking for something to buy online in hong kong ecommerce, you’d likely look at...
SEO In Hong Kong: How Should You Do It?
Going local for your business isn’t an easy decision, regardless if you’re doing this from...
Get That Web Development Edge With These 2019 Trends
We’re only a quarter in 2019, but a lot of things have already happened in...
Digital Marketing 101: 10 Basic Strategies You’re Ignoring
When we think of “effective digital marketing strategies,” we often think of complex plans that...
Third anniversary of pnetform Technology
3rd anniversary of Hong Kong web design company pnetform pnetform Technology Company Limited was founded...
How To Get Search Engine Optimization To Work For You
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an extremely integral part of any digital marketing strategy –...
Want To Find The Best Web Design Company In Hong Kong? Follow These Steps!
If your brand needs a new look, you’ll most likely want to push for a...
5 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies You Need To Check Out
Content marketing isn’t just about creating content. A huge part of content marketing lies in...
Web Design 101: What Are Some Best Frameworks?
When we talk of web designs, it’s not always about aesthetics and putting pretty buttons...
How Does Reputation Play Into Determining Your SEO Ranking?
If you’re looking for ways to improve your approach to search engine optimization. You might...
What Are The Best Ways To Improve Instagram Engagement?
Improve Instagram engagement remains as one of the most popular social media networks out there,...
How Does Your Branding Affect Your Customer Experience?
When we think of branding, we usually imagine things such as new and fancy logos,...